- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 822 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Moody Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Moody Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Moody Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Moody Elementary School?
What grades does Moody Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Moody Elementary School part of?
View the Moody Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Moody Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities