Moran Elementary School
- Moran Elementary School's student population of 16 students has grown by 60% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Moran Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has increased from 4:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#177 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Teton County #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kelly Kelly Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 46 students
4th And Main Street
Kelly, WY 83011
(307)733-2955 16.3 K-5 46
- Wilson C-bar-v Ranch Grades: 1-12
3850 North Wilderness Drive
Wilson, WY 83014
(307)733-8210 26.5 1-12 n/a
- Alta Alta Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 48 students
15 School Road
Alta, WY 83414
(307)353-2472 27.0 K-6 48
- Jackson Jackson Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 564 students
155 North Jean Street
Jackson, WY 83001
(307)733-5302 27.8 K-2 564
- Jackson Jackson Hole Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 634 students
1230 South Park Loop Road
Jackson, WY 83001
(307)733-4234 29.7 6-8 634
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.