Wyoming Public Schools
- Wyoming is the #47 largest school system in the United States, serving 93,822 students across 367 public schools.
- Wyoming public schools have a diversity score of 0.37, which is lower than the national average of 0.52.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(WY) School Average
Two or more races
Wyoming Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 17 Schools3,888 Students24% Minority
- 15 Schools2,489 Students16% Minority
- 23 Schools9,177 Students14% Minority
- 12 Schools2,500 Students33% Minority
- 15 Schools2,413 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools1,168 Students4% Minority
- 34 Schools6,970 Students47% Minority
- 12 Schools1,763 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools666 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools1,293 Students15% Minority
- 43 Schools15,075 Students29% Minority
- 14 Schools3,409 Students8% Minority
- 34 Schools13,211 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools906 Students11% Minority
- 16 Schools4,004 Students18% Minority
- 14 Schools1,237 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools4,519 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools1,646 Students16% Minority
- 28 Schools8,458 Students26% Minority
- 11 Schools2,770 Students35% Minority
- 12 Schools3,729 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools1,464 Students27% Minority
- 7 Schools1,067 Students8% Minority
August 16, 2018
Bullying is becoming the red hot topic in education circles today, and the U.S. Department of Education is taking note. Learn about the anti-bullying summit held by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and how schools may finally put an end to bullying.
July 12, 2018
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
July 12, 2018
Meal delivery services are all the rage these days, but could they be the solution to the school lunch problem? Keep reading to find out!