Wyoming Public Schools
- Wyoming is the #47 largest school system in the United States, serving 94,717 students across 371 public schools.
- Wyoming public schools have a diversity score of 0.37, which is lower than the national average of 0.52.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(WY) School Average
Two or more races
Wyoming Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 17 Schools3,888 Students24% Minority
- 16 Schools2,560 Students16% Minority
- 23 Schools9,177 Students14% Minority
- 13 Schools2,529 Students33% Minority
- 15 Schools2,413 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools1,168 Students4% Minority
- 34 Schools6,970 Students47% Minority
- 12 Schools1,763 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools666 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools1,293 Students15% Minority
- 43 Schools15,075 Students29% Minority
- 14 Schools3,409 Students8% Minority
- 35 Schools13,416 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools906 Students11% Minority
- 16 Schools4,004 Students18% Minority
- 14 Schools1,237 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools4,519 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools1,646 Students16% Minority
- 28 Schools8,458 Students26% Minority
- 11 Schools2,770 Students35% Minority
- 13 Schools4,319 Students14% Minority
- 7 Schools1,464 Students27% Minority
- 7 Schools1,067 Students8% Minority
April 19, 2018
With growing concerns about the backgrounds of teachers, some parents and experts are calling for instructors to undergo random drug testing. Are drug tests appropriately necessary or a violation of privacy?
April 19, 2018
With the growing scandals surrounding teachers, more parents and community leaders are calling for greater background checks. Learn about both sides of the debate in keeping all students safe.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.