Top Wyoming Public Schools
- Wyoming is the #47 largest school system in the United States, serving 93,822 students across the top 367 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Wyoming public schools have a diversity score of 0.27, which is lower than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(WY) School Average
Two or more races
Top Wyoming Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 17 Schools3,888 Students24% Minority
- 15 Schools2,489 Students16% Minority
- 23 Schools9,177 Students14% Minority
- 12 Schools2,500 Students33% Minority
- 15 Schools2,413 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools1,168 Students4% Minority
- 34 Schools6,970 Students47% Minority
- 12 Schools1,763 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools666 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools1,293 Students15% Minority
- 43 Schools15,075 Students29% Minority
- 14 Schools3,409 Students8% Minority
- 34 Schools13,211 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools906 Students11% Minority
- 16 Schools4,004 Students18% Minority
- 14 Schools1,237 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools4,519 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools1,646 Students16% Minority
- 28 Schools8,458 Students26% Minority
- 11 Schools2,770 Students35% Minority
- 12 Schools3,729 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools1,464 Students27% Minority
- 7 Schools1,067 Students8% Minority
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.