Wyoming Public Schools
- Wyoming is the #47 largest school system in the United States, serving 93,822 students across 367 public schools.
- Wyoming public schools have a diversity score of 0.37, which is lower than the national average of 0.52.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(WY) School Average
Two or more races
Wyoming Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 17 Schools3,888 Students24% Minority
- 15 Schools2,489 Students16% Minority
- 23 Schools9,177 Students14% Minority
- 12 Schools2,500 Students33% Minority
- 15 Schools2,413 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools1,168 Students4% Minority
- 34 Schools6,970 Students47% Minority
- 12 Schools1,763 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools666 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools1,293 Students15% Minority
- 43 Schools15,075 Students29% Minority
- 14 Schools3,409 Students8% Minority
- 34 Schools13,211 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools906 Students11% Minority
- 16 Schools4,004 Students18% Minority
- 14 Schools1,237 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools4,519 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools1,646 Students16% Minority
- 28 Schools8,458 Students26% Minority
- 11 Schools2,770 Students35% Minority
- 12 Schools3,729 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools1,464 Students27% Minority
- 7 Schools1,067 Students8% Minority
June 12, 2018
Learn about the pros and cons of graduating early from high school.
June 12, 2018
Peek into what have been dubbed “Taj Majal” high schools, with a list of the five most expensive high schools in the country, how much they cost, and what they really offer students.
May 18, 2018
Find out where the members of the 115th House of Representatives went to school and how many chose private school over public school for their own children.