Top Wyoming Public Schools
- Wyoming is the #47 largest school system in the United States, serving 93,822 students across the top 367 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Wyoming public schools have a diversity score of 0.27, which is lower than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(WY) School Average
Two or more races
Top Wyoming Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 17 Schools3,888 Students24% Minority
- 15 Schools2,489 Students16% Minority
- 23 Schools9,177 Students14% Minority
- 12 Schools2,500 Students33% Minority
- 15 Schools2,413 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools1,168 Students4% Minority
- 34 Schools6,970 Students47% Minority
- 12 Schools1,763 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools666 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools1,293 Students15% Minority
- 43 Schools15,075 Students29% Minority
- 14 Schools3,409 Students8% Minority
- 34 Schools13,211 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools906 Students11% Minority
- 16 Schools4,004 Students18% Minority
- 14 Schools1,237 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools4,519 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools1,646 Students16% Minority
- 28 Schools8,458 Students26% Minority
- 11 Schools2,770 Students35% Minority
- 12 Schools3,729 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools1,464 Students27% Minority
- 7 Schools1,067 Students8% Minority
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.