Top Wyoming Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 special education public schools in Wyoming, serving 72 students.
- Wyoming special education public school have a diversity score of 0.38, which is equal to the Wyoming public school average of 0.38.
- Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Wyoming public school average of 22% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the Wyoming public school average of 13:1.
Top Wyoming Special Education Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Big Horn Basin Children's Center 250 E. Arapahoe
Thermopolis, WY 82443
Grades: K-8 | n/a students
- C-bar-v Ranch 3850 North Wilderness Drive
Wilson, WY 83014
Grades: 1-12 | 44 students
- Powder River Basin Children's Center 410 N Miller Ave
Gillette, WY 82716
Grades: 1-12 | 28 students
We take a look at a recent call by U.S. health officials to change public policies involving sports-related head trauma injuries, and how some states are already answering the call.
Keep your kids out of the summer rut! Learn how summer break impacts students’ academic performance in the fall and what can be done to prevent the academic summer slide.
What happens when a sweltering heat wave hits the Midwest? Public schools cancel many summer activities. Learn more about how school districts are coping with triple digit temperatures.