Morris Area Elementary School
- Morris Area Elementary School's student population of 543 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||543 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Morris Area Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,784 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#207 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Morris Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morris Morris Area Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 485 students
201 S Columbia Ave
Morris, MN 56267
(320)589-4400 0.1 7-12 485
- Morris Midwest Special Education Coop. Elementary School Grades: PK | 15 students
600 Columbia Ave
Morris, MN 56267
(320)589-4248 0.5 PK 15
- Hancock Hancock Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 202 students
371 Hancock Ave
Hancock, MN 56244
(320)392-5622 8.1 PK-6 202
- Chokio Chokio-alberta Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 71 students
311 1st St West
Chokio, MN 56221
(320)324-7131 13.1 7-12 71
- Kensington West Central Area S. Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 142 students
31 N Central
Kensington, MN 56343
(320)965-2724 16.9 PK-4 142
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.