Nansemond Parkway Elementary School
- Nansemond Parkway Elementary School's student population of 560 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nansemond Parkway Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1411 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SUFFOLK CITY PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Suffolk Nansemond River High School Grades: 9-12 | 1493 students
3301 Nansemond Pkwy
Suffolk, VA 23435
(757)923-4101 1.1 9-12 1493
- Suffolk Hillpoint Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 765 students
1101 Hillpoint Rd
Suffolk, VA 23434
(757)925-6750 2.4 PK-5 765
- Suffolk Mack Benn Junior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 667 students
1253 Nansemond Pkwy
Suffolk, VA 23434
(757)934-6224 3.1 PK-5 667
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.