Nevada High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 743 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 10% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nevada High School's ranking?
Nevada High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for: Highest graduation rate (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Nevada High School?
The graduation rate of Nevada High School is 95%, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Nevada High School?
743 students attend Nevada High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Nevada High School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Nevada High School?
Nevada High School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Nevada High School offer ?
Nevada High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Nevada High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities