Top New Hampshire Magnet Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 magnet public school in New Hampshire, serving 121 students.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Hampshire public school average of 15% (majority Hispanic and Asian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is more than the New Hampshire public school average of 12:1.
Top New Hampshire Magnet Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Maple Street Magnet School 27 Maple Street
Rochester, NH 03867
Grades: K-5 | 121 students
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.