New Hampshire Public Schools
- New Hampshire is the #46 largest school system in the United States, serving 183,812 students across 488 public schools.
- New Hampshire public schools have a diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.24, which is lower than the national average of 0.51.
- The most diverse school district in New Hampshire is Manchester School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in New Hampshire or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NH) School Average
Two or more races
New Hampshire Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 24 Schools9,011 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools5,653 Students4% Minority
- 39 Schools9,609 Students7% Minority
- 24 Schools3,998 Students6% Minority
- 51 Schools11,109 Students9% Minority
- 116 Schools60,225 Students21% Minority
- 56 Schools18,753 Students10% Minority
- 95 Schools45,061 Students9% Minority
- 37 Schools15,851 Students12% Minority
- 23 Schools4,542 Students6% Minority
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.