New Hampshire Public Schools
- New Hampshire is the #46 largest school system in the United States, serving 181,506 students across 491 public schools.
- New Hampshire public schools have a diversity score of 0.24, which is lower than the national average of 0.52.
- The most diverse school district in New Hampshire is Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in New Hampshire or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NH) School Average
Two or more races
New Hampshire Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 24 Schools8,927 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools5,724 Students4% Minority
- 40 Schools9,446 Students8% Minority
- 24 Schools3,866 Students6% Minority
- 51 Schools10,965 Students9% Minority
- 118 Schools59,403 Students22% Minority
- 57 Schools18,544 Students10% Minority
- 93 Schools44,420 Students10% Minority
- 38 Schools15,690 Students12% Minority
- 23 Schools4,521 Students7% Minority
September 17, 2018
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
August 29, 2018
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
August 28, 2018
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.