New Hampshire Public Schools
- New Hampshire is the #46 largest school system in the United States, serving 181,506 students across 491 public schools.
- New Hampshire public schools have a diversity score of 0.24, which is lower than the national average of 0.52.
- The most diverse school district in New Hampshire is Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in New Hampshire or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NH) School Average
Two or more races
New Hampshire Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 24 Schools8,927 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools5,724 Students4% Minority
- 40 Schools9,446 Students8% Minority
- 24 Schools3,866 Students6% Minority
- 51 Schools10,965 Students9% Minority
- 118 Schools59,403 Students22% Minority
- 57 Schools18,544 Students10% Minority
- 93 Schools44,420 Students10% Minority
- 38 Schools15,690 Students12% Minority
- 23 Schools4,521 Students7% Minority
May 24, 2018
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
May 18, 2018
Find out where the members of the 115th House of Representatives went to school and how many chose private school over public school for their own children.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.