Top New Hampshire Public Schools
- New Hampshire is the #46 largest school system in the United States, serving 181,506 students across the top 491 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- New Hampshire public schools have a diversity score of 0.16, which is lower than the national average of 0.32.
- The most diverse school district in New Hampshire is Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in New Hampshire or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NH) School Average
Two or more races
Top New Hampshire Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 24 Schools8,927 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools5,724 Students4% Minority
- 40 Schools9,446 Students8% Minority
- 23 Schools3,795 Students6% Minority
- 51 Schools10,965 Students9% Minority
- 118 Schools59,403 Students22% Minority
- 57 Schools18,544 Students10% Minority
- 93 Schools44,420 Students10% Minority
- 38 Schools15,690 Students12% Minority
- 23 Schools4,521 Students7% Minority
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.