Top New Hampshire Public Schools
- New Hampshire is the #46 largest school system in the United States, serving 181,506 students across the top 491 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- New Hampshire public schools have a diversity score of 0.16, which is lower than the national average of 0.32.
- The most diverse school district in New Hampshire is Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in New Hampshire or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NH) School Average
Two or more races
Top New Hampshire Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 24 Schools8,927 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools5,724 Students4% Minority
- 40 Schools9,446 Students8% Minority
- 24 Schools3,866 Students6% Minority
- 51 Schools10,965 Students9% Minority
- 118 Schools59,403 Students22% Minority
- 57 Schools18,544 Students10% Minority
- 93 Schools44,420 Students10% Minority
- 38 Schools15,690 Students12% Minority
- 23 Schools4,521 Students7% Minority
We analyze on a new study that shows restricting sugary snacks in vending machines in schools resulted in less weight-gain over a three-year period.
A number of school districts across the country are considering the closure of some of their public schools. We’ll look at reasons for the closures and what parents are doing to protest.
We report on the back to school campaign launched by CPS despite huge issues facing the district, including reports of school officials lying to get their children free lunches, conflicts between administrators and teachers’ union, and a lower bond rating.