New Haven Intermediate School
- New Haven Intermediate School's student population of 447 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Haven Intermediate School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#858 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Allen County Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven New Haven High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,092 student
1300 Green Rd
New Haven, IN 46774
(260) 446-0220 1.2 9-12 1,092
- Fort Wayne J Wilbur Haley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 646 students
2201 Maplecrest Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260) 467-4510 2.8 PK-5 646
I had two kids go through NH Intermediate School with an excellent experience. I have one child going through the school currently and I think it is even better now. The Admin and Teachers do an excellent job. I feel lucky that my kids went through such a great school.
- Posted by Parent - NH Parent
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.