Leo Elementary School
- Leo Elementary School's student population of 595 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||595 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Leo Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#44 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Allen County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leo Leo Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 1304 students
14600 Amstutz Rd
Leo, IN 46765
(260)446-0180 0.4 7-12 1304
- Fort Wayne Cedarville Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 705 students
12225 Hardisty Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
(260)446-0110 2.5 K-3 705
- Fort Wayne Arlington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
8118 St Jo Ctr Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260)467-6000 6.1 K-5 471
- Fort Wayne Cedar Canyon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 567 students
15011 Coldwater Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
(260)637-6101 6.3 PK-5 567
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.