Top Neshanic Station Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Neshanic Station, NJ, serving 611 students.
- Neshanic Station, NJ public school have an average math proficiency score of 62% (versus the New Jersey public school average of 42%), and reading proficiency score of 42% (versus the 55% statewide average). Schools in Neshanic Station have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of New Jersey public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the New Jersey public school average of 56% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the New Jersey public school average of 12:1.
Top Neshanic Station, NJ Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Whiton Elementary School 470 Whiton Road
Neshanic Station, NJ 08853
Grades: PK-3 | 611 students
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.