Top New Jersey Public Schools
- New Jersey is the #10 largest school system in the United States, serving 1,368,924 students across the top 2,585 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- New Jersey public schools have a diversity score of 0.43, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 54% (majority Hispanic and Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NJ) School Average
Two or more races
Top New Jersey Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 83 Schools45,013 Students58% Minority
- 283 Schools135,195 Students48% Minority
- 142 Schools69,849 Students38% Minority
- 169 Schools82,292 Students55% Minority
- 34 Schools12,580 Students24% Minority
- 57 Schools27,903 Students70% Minority
- 245 Schools133,123 Students75% Minority
- 83 Schools46,540 Students28% Minority
- 129 Schools87,129 Students83% Minority
- 53 Schools19,775 Students16% Minority
- 107 Schools54,396 Students64% Minority
- 200 Schools126,855 Students69% Minority
- 190 Schools102,823 Students32% Minority
- 150 Schools73,783 Students33% Minority
- 119 Schools70,467 Students27% Minority
- 157 Schools85,573 Students69% Minority
- 33 Schools11,046 Students37% Minority
- 75 Schools49,023 Students49% Minority
- 48 Schools21,210 Students14% Minority
- 181 Schools97,597 Students67% Minority
- 45 Schools16,425 Students24% Minority
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.