Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro
Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro's student population of 658 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||658 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bergen County Vocational Technical School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Hackensack Memorial School Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
Dyer Avenue, Memorial School,
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
(201)440-2782 0.6 PK-8 244
- Hackensack Jackson Avenue Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 505 students
421 Jackson Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(201)646-7990 0.8 PK-4 505
- Hasbrouck Heights Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 436 students
Burton & Paterson Aves
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
(201)288-6150 0.9 PK-5 436
- Little Ferry Memorial Elementary School Grades: 2-8 | 774 students
130 Liberty St
Little Ferry, NJ 07643
(201)641-6186 1.0 2-8 774
- Little Ferry Washington Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 201 students
123 Liberty St
Little Ferry, NJ 07643
(201)641-6760 1.0 K-1 201
Nearby Homes for Sale
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.