Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro
- The student population of 658 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||658 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five years.
|This School||(NJ) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Bergen County Vocational Technical School District's student population of 2,057 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $38,812 is higher than the state average of $20,569. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $36,822 is higher than the state average of $20,942. The district spending/student has declined by 5% over four years.
|School District Name||Bergen County Vocational Technical School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||2,057||921|
|District Total Revenue||$78 MM||$19 MM|
|District Spending||$74 MM||$19 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$38,812||$20,569|
|District Spending / Student||$36,822||$20,942|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South HackensackMemorial SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 244 students
Dyer Avenue, Memorial School,
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
- HackensackJackson Avenue Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 505 students
421 Jackson Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Hasbrouck HeightsLincoln Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 436 students
Burton & Paterson Aves
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
- Little FerryMemorial Elementary SchoolGrades: 2-8 | 774 students
130 Liberty St
Little Ferry, NJ 07643
- Little FerryWashington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-1 | 201 students
123 Liberty St
Little Ferry, NJ 07643
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 24, 2018
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
May 18, 2018
Find out where the members of the 115th House of Representatives went to school and how many chose private school over public school for their own children.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.