Top Kendall Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in Kendall, NY, serving 298 students.
- Kendall, NY public high school have an average math proficiency score of 52% (versus the New York public high school average of 79%), and reading proficiency score of 67% (versus the 80% statewide average). High schools in Kendall have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of New York public high schools.
- Kendall, NY public high school have a Graduation Rate of 95%, which is more than the New York average of 84%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Kendall Junior-senior High School, with ≥95% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in New York or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New York public high school average of 55% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the New York public high school average of 13:1.
Top Kendall, NY Public High Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Kendall Junior-senior High School 16887 Roosevelt Hwy
Kendall, NY 14476
Grades: 7-12 | 298 students
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.