Top Kendall Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public middle school in Kendall, NY, serving 298 students.
- Kendall, NY public middle school have an average math proficiency score of 52% (versus the New York public middle school average of 45%), and reading proficiency score of 67% (versus the 44% statewide average). Middle schools in Kendall have an average ranking in the top 30% of New York public middle schools.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New York public middle school average of 59% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the New York public middle school average of 12:1.
Top Kendall, NY Public Middle Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Kendall Junior-senior High School 16887 Roosevelt Hwy
Kendall, NY 14476
Grades: 7-12 | 298 students
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.