13101 New York Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in 13101, New York, serving 283 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 13101 have a diversity score of 0.10, which is lower than the New York average of 0.39.
- Minority enrollment is 5% (majority Hispanic and Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
13101, NY Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mc Graw Mcgraw Secondary School10 W Academy St
Mc Graw, NY 13101
Grades: 6-12 | 283 students
The Common Core Standards were created in order to facilitate greater academic progress among K-12 students, and seek to provide consistent academic benchmarks that students must meet. While Common Core is a step in the right direction, there are some concerns that need to be addressed before they reach their optimal effectiveness.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.