13135 New York Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 13135, New York, serving 593 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 13135 have a diversity score of 0.08, which is lower than the New York average of 0.39.
- Minority enrollment is 7% (majority Hispanic and American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
13135, NY Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Phoenix John C Birdlebough High School552 Main St
Phoenix, NY 13135
Grades: 9-12 | 593 students
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.