Top Franklin County Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 5 public middle schools in Franklin County, NC, serving 2,061 students.
- Franklin County, NC public middle school have an average math proficiency score of 38% (versus the North Carolina public middle school average of 44%), and reading proficiency score of 45% (versus the 47% statewide average). Middle schools in Franklin County have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of North Carolina public middle schools.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body (majority Black), which is equal to the North Carolina public middle school average of 51% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the North Carolina public middle school average of 15:1.
Top Franklin County Public Middle Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Bunn Middle School 4742 Nc 39 Hwy S
Bunn, NC 27508
Grades: 6-8 | 609 students
- Cedar Creek Middle School 2228 Cedar Creek Road
Youngsville, NC 27596
Grades: 6-8 | 593 students
- Franklinton Middle School 3 N Main St
Franklinton, NC 27525
Grades: 6-8 | 219 students
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.