Munich 19 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public preschool managed by Munich 19 School District serving 64 students in Munich, North Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the North Dakota state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Munich 19 School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Munich Munich Elementary School410 7th Ave
Munich, ND 58352
Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
|School District Name||Munich 19 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||64 students|
|# of Teachers||11 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
|# of Male Students||38 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||26 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||63 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||10|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Munich 19 School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 169 school districts in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,584 is higher than the state average of $12,230. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,382 is higher than the state average of $12,117. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,584||$12,230|
|Spending / Student||$18,382||$12,117|
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.