Top Pembina Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 top public schools in Pembina, ND, serving 144 students.
- The school with highest math proficiency is North Border-pembina High School, with ≥50% math proficiency. Read more about public school math proficiency statistics in North Dakota or national school math proficiency statistics.
- The school with highest reading language/arts proficiency is North Border-pembina Elementary School, with 50-59% reading language/arts proficiency. Read more about public school reading language/arts proficiency statistics in North Dakota or national school reading language/arts proficiency statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black) , which is less than the North Dakota public school average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the North Dakota public school average of 12:1.
Top Pembina, ND Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency | ND School Rank)
- Pembina North Border-pembina Elementary School 155 S 3rd St
Pembina, ND 58271
Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
- Pembina North Border-pembina High School 155 S 3rd St
Pembina, ND 58271
Grades: 9-12 | 42 students
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.