North Warren Elementary School
- North Warren Elementary School's student population of 401 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Warren Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#358 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warren County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Oakland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 334 students
2494 Church St.
Oakland, KY 42159
(270)563-4719 2.8 PK-6 334
- Smiths Grove South Edmonson Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 478 students
1058 Chalybeate School Rd
Smiths Grove, KY 42171
(270)597-2379 5.2 PK-4 478
- Bowling Green Warren Co. Area Technology Center
365 Technology Way
Bowling Green, KY 42102
(270)746-7184 6.6 n/a n/a
- Bowling Green Warren East Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 461 students
7031 Louisville Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270)843-0181 7.3 7-8 461
- Bowling Green Warren East High School Grades: 9-12 | 855 students
6867 Louisville Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270)781-1277 7.4 9-12 855
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.