- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 9-12
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Total Classroom Teachers
Definition of Terms 1985-1986 School Year Data
State Level (CA)
Student : Teacher Ratio
School Statewide Testing
Source: 1985-1986 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
- Since 2005, NOVA Academy Early College High School has provided a rigorous yet nurturing learning environment, giving students the unique opportunity to earn college credits while completing high school. A tuition-free charter school accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), NOVA Academy instills a culture of college readiness while sustaining nearly a 100% graduation rate each year.
- OUR VISION: To provide students access to an academically rigorous, blended high school/college curriculum.
- OUR MISSION: NOVA Academy will inspire, educate, and prepare all students to be successful in college, career, and in life.
- OUR VALUES:FamilyThe Whole ChildEarly College High SchoolAcademic ExcellenceCompassion
Frequently Asked Questions
What grades does NOVA Academy offer ?
NOVA Academy offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review NOVA Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Are Public Schools Protecting the Environment?
Learn about how public schools are making their campuses greener through technology investments, policy changes, and eco-friendly student education.
Should My Child Enroll in Honors Or General Courses?
Honors or general courses? Find out which type is best for your child's learning environment and GPA.
January 27, 2024Public Schools in a Minute
Explore the diverse world of public schools in a minute! Our brief overview provides a snapshot of the educational landscape, school districts, curriculum, and more. Get a quick glance at the big picture of K-12 education.