Ohio Com Consolidated Grade School
- Ohio Com Consolidated Grade School's student population of 62 students has declined by 24% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ohio Com Consolidated Grade School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1819 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ohio CCSD 17 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Van Orin Van Orin Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 54 students
Po Box 7
Van Orin, IL 61374
(815)638-2018 5.4 K-3 54
- Walnut Bureau Valley North Grades: PK-8 | 421 students
323 S Main St
Walnut, IL 61376
(815)379-2900 7.0 PK-8 421
- Malden Malden Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
Po Box 216
Malden, IL 61337
(815)643-2436 10.5 PK-8 89
- La Moille La Moille High School Grades: 9-12 | 92 students
801 S Main St
La Moille, IL 61330
(815)638-2052 11.3 9-12 92
- Princeton Douglas Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 243 students
220 E Lasalle St
Princeton, IL 61356
(815)872-9741 12.0 PK-K 243
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.