Top Morgan County Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 top public elementary schools in Morgan County, Ohio, serving 1,040 students.
- Morgan County, OH public schools have a diversity score of 0.14, which is lower than the Ohio average of 0.25.
- Minority enrollment is 11% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
Top Morgan County Public Elementary Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mcconnelsville East Elementary School4265 N State Route 376 Nw
Mcconnelsville, OH 43756
Grades: PK-6 | 396 students
- Stockport South Elementary School3555 State Route 792
Stockport, OH 43787
Grades: PK-6 | 326 students
- Malta West Elementary School9675 State Route 37
Malta, OH 43758
Grades: PK-6 | 318 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.