Top West Jefferson Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public high school in West Jefferson, Ohio, serving 353 students.
- West Jefferson, OH public schools have a diversity score of 0.10, which is lower than the Ohio average of 0.24.
- Minority enrollment is 4% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
Top West Jefferson, OH Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- West Jefferson West Jefferson High School1 Roughrider Dr
West Jefferson, OH 43162
Grades: 9-12 | 353 students
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.