- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 368 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 74%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 80% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Old Shell Road Magnet School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Old Shell Road Magnet School's ranking?
What schools are Old Shell Road Magnet School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Old Shell Road Magnet School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Old Shell Road Magnet School?
What grades does Old Shell Road Magnet School offer ?
What school district is Old Shell Road Magnet School part of?
Review Old Shell Road Magnet School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities