Oran High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 169 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 2%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Oran High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oran High School's ranking?
Oran High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Oran High School?
The graduation rate of Oran High School is 80%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Oran High School?
169 students attend Oran High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Oran High School students are White, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oran High School?
Oran High School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Oran High School offer ?
Oran High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Oran High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities