Troy 54 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Troy 54 School District, serving 3 students.
- public school in Troy 54 School District have a diversity score of 0.45, which is less than the Oregon public school average of 0.56.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oregon public school average of 38% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the Oregon public school average of 20:1.
|School District Name||Troy 54 School District|
|School District Website||http://www.troy.k12.or.us/|
|School District Phone Number||(541)828-7788|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,252 Schools|
|# of Students||3 Students||572,931 Students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher||28,742 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||20:1|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||7,963 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||23,097 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 Student||132,202 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||13,035 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2 Students||357,310 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||4,186 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||35,091 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1||41,767|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1||42,941|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||43,259|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||44,547|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||46,227|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||46,240|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||45,052|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||43,777|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1||43,914|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||44,485|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||43,675|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||42,921|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||44,126|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $108,500 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $83,500 is higher than the state average of $11,381. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$217,000||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$108,500||$11,340|
|Spending / Student||$83,500||$11,381|
Troy 54 School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Troy Elementary School66247 Redmond Grade Ln
Enterprise, OR 97828
Grades: K-8 | 3 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.