Top Oregon Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 special education public school in Oregon, serving 118 students.
- Oregon special education public school have a diversity score of 0.68, which is more than the Oregon public school average of 0.56.
- Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Oregon public school average of 38% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the Oregon public school average of 20:1.
Top Oregon Special Education Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Oregon School For The Deaf 999-a Locust St Ne
Salem, OR 97303
Grades: K-12 | 118 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.