Top Oregon Public Schools
- Oregon is the #32 largest school system in the United States, serving 567,472 students across the top 1,242 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Oregon public schools have a diversity score of 0.37, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 37% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 20:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(OR) School Average
Two or more races
Top Oregon Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools2,683 Students17% Minority
- 23 Schools8,791 Students27% Minority
- 110 Schools58,414 Students27% Minority
- 14 Schools5,074 Students25% Minority
- 21 Schools7,389 Students16% Minority
- 25 Schools9,728 Students26% Minority
- 7 Schools2,894 Students25% Minority
- 7 Schools2,347 Students36% Minority
- 46 Schools25,114 Students18% Minority
- 46 Schools13,854 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools287 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools900 Students11% Minority
- 15 Schools1,164 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools4,109 Students50% Minority
- 62 Schools29,193 Students30% Minority
- 13 Schools4,055 Students59% Minority
- 24 Schools10,729 Students20% Minority
- 29 Schools9,307 Students35% Minority
- 9 Schools1,226 Students23% Minority
- 111 Schools44,979 Students28% Minority
- 15 Schools5,410 Students34% Minority
- 51 Schools22,882 Students22% Minority
- 25 Schools5,236 Students56% Minority
- 111 Schools54,565 Students49% Minority
- 9 Schools2,340 Students57% Minority
- 163 Schools92,299 Students48% Minority
- 23 Schools12,352 Students34% Minority
- 3 Schools244 Students14% Minority
- 12 Schools3,361 Students30% Minority
- 35 Schools13,338 Students48% Minority
- 14 Schools3,779 Students15% Minority
- 7 Schools857 Students11% Minority
- 11 Schools3,602 Students38% Minority
- 131 Schools87,220 Students47% Minority
- 4 Schools729 Students21% Minority
- 37 Schools17,035 Students32% Minority
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.