Top Oregon Public Schools
- Oregon is the #32 largest school system in the United States, serving 567,472 students across the top 1,242 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Oregon public schools have a diversity score of 0.37, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 37% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 20:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(OR) School Average
Two or more races
Top Oregon Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools2,683 Students17% Minority
- 23 Schools8,791 Students27% Minority
- 110 Schools58,414 Students27% Minority
- 14 Schools5,074 Students25% Minority
- 21 Schools7,389 Students16% Minority
- 25 Schools9,728 Students26% Minority
- 7 Schools2,894 Students25% Minority
- 7 Schools2,347 Students36% Minority
- 46 Schools25,114 Students18% Minority
- 46 Schools13,854 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools287 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools900 Students11% Minority
- 15 Schools1,164 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools4,109 Students50% Minority
- 62 Schools29,193 Students30% Minority
- 13 Schools4,055 Students59% Minority
- 24 Schools10,729 Students20% Minority
- 29 Schools9,307 Students35% Minority
- 9 Schools1,226 Students23% Minority
- 111 Schools44,979 Students28% Minority
- 15 Schools5,410 Students34% Minority
- 51 Schools22,882 Students22% Minority
- 25 Schools5,236 Students56% Minority
- 111 Schools54,565 Students49% Minority
- 9 Schools2,340 Students57% Minority
- 163 Schools92,299 Students48% Minority
- 23 Schools12,352 Students34% Minority
- 3 Schools244 Students14% Minority
- 12 Schools3,361 Students30% Minority
- 35 Schools13,338 Students48% Minority
- 14 Schools3,779 Students15% Minority
- 7 Schools857 Students11% Minority
- 11 Schools3,602 Students38% Minority
- 131 Schools87,220 Students47% Minority
- 4 Schools729 Students21% Minority
- 37 Schools17,035 Students32% Minority
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.