Westridge Elementary School
Westridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Westridge Elementary School's student population of 458 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,191 schools in Oregon (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#34 out of 1191 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake Oswego 7j School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Oswego Lakeridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 1111 students
1235 Sw Overlook Dr
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
(503)534-2319 0.9 9-12 1111
- Lake Oswego Lake Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 405 students
15777 Sw Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
(503)534-2357 1.2 K-5 405
- Lake Oswego River Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 556 students
5850 Sw Mcewan Rd
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
(503)534-2363 1.3 K-5 556
- West Linn Stafford Primary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
19875 Sw Stafford Rd
West Linn, OR 97068
(503)673-7150 1.4 PK-5 452
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.