Palm Valley Elementary School
Palm Valley Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Palm Valley Elementary School's student population of 831 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||831 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Palm Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#176 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Litchfield Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goodyear Palm Valley Preschool
2801 N. 135th Ave.
Goodyear, AZ 85395
(623)535-6000 0.1 n/a n/a
- Litchfield Park White Tanks Learning Center Grades: K-8 | 26 students
18825 W. Thomas Rd.
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
(623)535-6000 0.6 K-8 26
- Phoenix Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella Grades: 9-12 | 480 students
3400 Dysart Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(623)535-0754 0.8 9-12 480
- Goodyear Tutor Time - Dysart Elementary School Grades: K | 28 students
1730 N. Dysart Rd.
Goodyear, AZ 85338
(602)200-9800 1.0 K 28
- Phoenix Great Hearts Academies - Archway Trivium East Grades: K-5 | 462 students
14130 W. Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(602)438-7045 1.1 K-5 462
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.