Parker Whitney Elementary School
- Parker Whitney Elementary School's student population of 443 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Parker Whitney Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2269 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rocklin Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rocklin Maria Montessori Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 272 students
1850 Wildcat Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95765
(916)630-1510 0.5 K-8 272
- Onyx Olive Grove Charter Grades: K-12 | 298 students
4500 Highway 166
Onyx, CA 93255
(805)623-1111 0.6 K-12 298
- Rocklin Spring View Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 875 students
5040 Fifth St.
Rocklin, CA 95677
(916)624-3381 0.8 7-8 875
- Rocklin Antelope Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 484 students
6185 Springview Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95677
(916)632-1095 1.0 K-6 484
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.