Patriot High School serves 2,524 students in grades 9-12.
Patriot High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 90% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,524 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Graduation Rate: 95% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Patriot High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Patriot High School's student population of 2,524 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
The teacher population of 99 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Patriot High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Patriot High School is 0.29, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (CA)
Overall Testing Rank
#840 out of 3649 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Patriot High School's ranking?
Patriot High School is ranked #840 out of 3,649 schools, which ranks it among the top 30% of public schools in California.
What schools are Patriot High School often compared to?
Patriot High Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Jurupa Valley High School, Rubidoux High School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Patriot High School?
The graduation rate of Patriot High School is 95%, which is higher than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Patriot High School?
2,524 students attend Patriot High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Patriot High School students are Hispanic, 10% of students are White, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Patriot High School?
Patriot High School has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Patriot High School offer ?
Patriot High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Patriot High School part of?
Patriot High School is part of Jurupa Unified School District.
Review Patriot High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Nearby Homes for Sale
A Story of Overcoming Common Reading Difficulties
Follow the story of Sarah, a fictional character who overcame common reading difficulties with the help of the three cueing system. This blog post explores the advantages and disadvantages of the three cueing system and provides strategies for implementing it effectively.
Voucher Program Update: Florida
Many states now offer voucher programs. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
Standardized tests have a long history in American K-12 education. We examine what standardized tests evaluate and more.