Peculiar Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 844 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Peculiar Elementary School?
844 students attend Peculiar Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Peculiar Elementary School students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Peculiar Elementary School?
Peculiar Elementary School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Peculiar Elementary School offer ?
Peculiar Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Peculiar Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities