Petaluma Accelerated Charter
- The student population of 48 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|This School||(CA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Petaluma Joint Union High School District's student population of 5,306 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School District Name||Petaluma Joint Union High School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||5,306||1,558|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school is Academy Of Information Technology (0 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Academy Of Alameda (0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is AcademyOf Arts And Scis: El Cajon Mid And High (6-12) (0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tracy Academy
722 W. March Ln.
Tracy, CA 95304
- Alameda Academy Of AlamedaGrades: 6-8 | 502 students
401 Pacific Ave.
Alameda, CA 94501
- Stamford Academy Of Information TechnologyGrades: 9-12 | 686 students
411 High Ridge Road
Stamford, CT 06905
- Chicago Heights AcademyFor Lifelong Learning
410 Ashland Ave
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
- Westlake Village AcademyOf Arts And Scis: El Cajon Mid And High (6-12)Grades: 6-12 | 39 students
850 Hampshire Rd. Ste. C
Westlake Village, CA 91361
April 12, 2018
We review the five goals of the Los Angeles Unified School District and their strategies for meeting those goals.
April 12, 2018
The Fairfax County school system is one of the oldest in the country. We’ll explore its long and illustrious history.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.