Piedmont Regional Juvenile Detention Center
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
- Piedmont Regional Juvenile Detention Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,778 schools in Virginia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2013-14 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (13-14)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Doe Sop Educ Programs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmville Prince Edward County Vocational Technical
35 Eagle Drive, Pr. Edward Co.
Farmville, VA 23901
(434)315-2140 4.2 n/a n/a
- Farmville Prince Edward Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 873 students
35 Eagle Dr.
Farmville, VA 23901
(434)315-2110 4.2 PK-4 873
- Buckingham Buckingham Co Prekindergarten Center Grades: PK | 115 students
77 Buckingham Primary School R
Buckingham, VA 23921
(434)969-4490 15.2 PK 115
Nearby Homes for Sale
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.