Pipkin Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 467 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 36%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 18% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
18% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 31% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Pipkin Middle School?
467 students attend Pipkin Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
64% of Pipkin Middle School students are White, 16% of students are Black, 10% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pipkin Middle School?
Pipkin Middle School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Pipkin Middle School offer ?
Pipkin Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Pipkin Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities