Jarrett Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 493 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 38% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 38% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Jarrett Middle School?
493 students attend Jarrett Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Jarrett Middle School students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Black, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jarrett Middle School?
Jarrett Middle School has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Jarrett Middle School offer ?
Jarrett Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Jarrett Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities