Parkview High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,433 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 32%
- Graduation Rate: 87% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 35% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Parkview High School?
The graduation rate of Parkview High School is 87%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Parkview High School?
1,433 students attend Parkview High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
68% of Parkview High School students are White, 13% of students are Black, 11% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Parkview High School?
Parkview High School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Parkview High School offer ?
Parkview High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Parkview High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities