Poplar Bluff Middle School
- Grades: 4-6
- Enrollment: 999 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 22%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Poplar Bluff Middle School?
999 students attend Poplar Bluff Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
78% of Poplar Bluff Middle School students are White, 11% of students are Black, 8% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Poplar Bluff Middle School?
Poplar Bluff Middle School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Poplar Bluff Middle School offer ?
Poplar Bluff Middle School offers enrollment in grades 4-6
Review Poplar Bluff Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities