Priest River Lamanna High School
- Priest River Lamanna High School's student population of 354 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Priest River Lamanna High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West Bonner County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Priest River Prep (alt) High School Grades: 9-12 | 18 students
5709 Highway 2
Priest River, ID 83856
(208)448-1405 0.1 9-12 18
- Priest River Priest River Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 399 students
418 Harriet St
Priest River, ID 83856
(208)448-1181 0.4 PK-6 399
- Oldtown Idaho Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 130 students
402 E 3rd Street S
Oldtown, ID 83822
(208)437-4227 5.6 PK-6 130
- Newport Sadie Halstead Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 327 students
331 S. Calispel Avenue
Newport, WA 99156
(509)447-2426 6.4 5-8 327
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.