Primavera - Online
Primavera - Online places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Primavera - Online's student population of 3,299 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||3,299 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Primavera - Online is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1453 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||American Virtual Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Primavera - Online is Kaizen Education Foundation Dba El Dorado High School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Az Compass Prep School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Vector Prep And Arts Academy (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Kaizen Education Foundation Dba El Dorado High School Grades: 9-12 | 139 students
2200 N. Arizona Ave.
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)726-9536 0.2 9-12 139
- Chandler Az Compass Prep School Grades: 7-12 | 143 students
2020 N. Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)287-5588 0.4 7-12 143
- Chandler Vector Prep And Arts Academy Grades: K-6 | 232 students
2020 N. Arizona Ave.
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)779-2000 0.4 K-6 232
- Chandler Intelli-school High School Grades: 9-12 | 81 students
1727 North Arizona Ave, Unit 1
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)855-5318 0.7 9-12 81
Once the new administration took over the good teachers either left or became so over worked with frivolous tasks that they are not able to teach at the same level as before. The administration needs to let the teachers do their job and until they do the school will continue to suffer.
- Posted by Parent - taraw
im not a full time student im just taking one class to make up a credit it can be confusing but it does have alot of ways to learn and helps me alot :)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sassy
Primavera online is such a good school. You can work at your own pace and the six week blocks keep so organized unlike public. I get my work done faster and it's easy but also gives me an challenge. The teachers are great they stay in contact with you and is always there to help. I feel like I get more help from online teachers then regular public teachers. Parents are involved in every way they get the progress reports three weeks into the block then the report card when you finished up the block. Plus, the parents have to log in how much time you spent in school. It's great, fun, exciting, and i love it I would recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - babyg
Great school, able to access classes at anytime. The instructors are always caring and are willing to help you out.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - oh2be
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.