Puc Nueva Esperanza Charter Academy
- Puc Nueva Esperanza Charter Academy's student population of 450 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||450 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
- Puc Nueva Esperanza Charter Academy's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6157 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Ace Inspire Academy Grades: 5-8 | 188 students
1155 E. Julian St.
San Jose, CA 95126
(408)295-6008 0.5 5-8 188
- San Jose Bachrodt Charter Academy Grades: K-5 | 703 students
102 Sonora Ave.
San Jose, CA 95110
(408)535-6211 0.5 K-5 703
- San Jose San Jose Conservation Corps Charter Grades: 12 | 299 students
1560 Berger Dr.
San Jose, CA 95112
(408)459-6404 0.9 12 299
- San Jose Grant Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 542 students
470 E. Jackson St.
San Jose, CA 95112
(408)535-6227 1.1 K-5 542
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.