Queen Creek Elementary School
- Queen Creek Elementary School's student population of 700 students has grown by 49% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||700 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Queen Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#193 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Queen Creek Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Queen Creek Queen Creek Virtual Academy Grades: 6-12 | 1 students
20217 E Chandler Heights Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(480)987-5936 0.2 6-12 1
- Queen Creek Ala Qc Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 760 students
19843 E. Chandler Heights Rd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(480)420-2150 0.8 K-6 760
- Gilbert American Leadership Academy - Queen Creek Grades: 6-12 | 1417 students
22721 S. Ellsworth Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85295
(480)988-3204 0.8 6-12 1417
- Mesa Happy Valley School East Campus Grades: K-6 | 520 students
266 E. Westbrooke
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)560-5540 0.8 K-6 520
- Queen Creek Desert Mountain Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 662 students
22301 S. Hawes
Queen Creek, AZ 85242
(480)987-5912 1.0 PK-5 662
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.