- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 74%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
R A Hubbard High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is R A Hubbard High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of R A Hubbard High School?
How many students attend R A Hubbard High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of R A Hubbard High School?
What grades does R A Hubbard High School offer ?
What school district is R A Hubbard High School part of?
Review R A Hubbard High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities