- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 540 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 35%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Redding School Of The Arts's ranking?
What schools are Redding School Of The Arts often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Redding School Of The Arts?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Redding School Of The Arts?
What grades does Redding School Of The Arts offer ?
What school district is Redding School Of The Arts part of?
View the Redding School Of The Arts yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Redding School Of The Arts. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities