Reg'l Learning Center Star Winn
Reg'l Learning Center Star Winn places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Reg'l Learning Center Star Winn's student population of 94 students has grown by 4600% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 60% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Reg'l Learning Center Star Winn's student:teacher ratio of 47:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boone/Winnebago ROE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.