Top Rhode Island Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top special education public school in Rhode Island, serving 63 students.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Rhode Island state average of 41%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Top Rhode Island Special Education Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Providence R.i. School For The Deaf One Corliss Park
Providence, RI 02908
Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.